The IERC has become THE international platform for discussion of the latest developments and challenges relating to worldwide WEEE. At this congress there will be representatives from the industry, authorities and academia. We expect over 500 industry leaders from all over the world.
13th International Electronics Recycling Congress IERC 2014Scris de Infomediu Europa
The preliminary program includes sessions on:
How do countries and electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop?
- Worldwide take back schemes, quotes and challenges of systems and OEMs
- E&E recycling standards, compliance and controls
- Implementing WEEE 2
- Q & A Session: WEEE 2 – Are the drivers in place for success?
- Reports about strategic metals recycling (PGM, rare earth elements) and metal trading
- How to recycle scraps containing hazardous elements
- Batteries from WEEE
- Best available recycling technologies
- Business opportunities in emerging markets
For the first time, IERC will organize Tool Box Talks. These are commercial presentations with a focus on recycling technology.
A large exhibition area with 60 booths is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors can meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The congress is also offering plant tours to leading recycling companies:
- EREMA GmbH (plastic recycling systems)
- Montanwerke (copper smelter plant)
- Müller-Guttenbrunn, Metran and MBA Polymers (shredder plant, metal separation plant and
plastic recycling plant)
- Saubermacher (e-cycling-park)
For more information, please contact:
International Congress & Marketing
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05
Lasă un comentariu
Asiguraţi-vă că introduceţi informaţiile necesare unde este indicat (*). Codul HTML nu este permis.